AND

Friday, April 24, 2009

Days Without Them at SMKAA

Afternoon

3 pm…

Reached Megamall…gone to 7 eleven…saw my friends…go to Popular together since they wanna to buy books…

Waiting for Chynna…

4.30pm

Finally Chynna came…go and meet her at Parkson…

She wanna to buy a tie for Frankie and Firdaus…and get my help to choose 2 suitable tie for them…==”

This the first time I buy tie lol…

It’s so darn expensive…89.90+++

And the cheapest and the ugliest ones…23.90+++

Oh God…No money no nice things….

Rushing with time…1 hour to go…Chynna called the touchNfeel store and ask for the price of ties…more expensive…told u so…no money no nice things…

Then…changed thing….from tie to pens…

Get back to Popular again…and see those Parker and Sheaffer pen…

99.00+++…OMG!then get to Parkson back…lol…bought a uni pen…black for Frankie…blue for Firdaus…

After that…rush to the parking lot…with Chynna while her mom was paying for the parking fee…

6.00 pm

Reached TC finally…

Bring the cake along…

When we are there…Teachers,Paul,Jo,Renuka,JiaAnn,Jason,and the gang was there…oh god…so embarrassed…we are the last ones…

Open the box…get the cakes…Firdaus cut the cake until so ‘artistic’…oh god…he don’t know how to cut the cake….hahahahahaha…laugh at teacher…

After that eat the cake and started to help teacher to put some ‘makeups’ on their face…firdaus is the first victim…LOL….hahahaha…so funny…after the makeup…Me Renuka and Chynna is the make up-ker….haha…crazy!!!next victim !!Cik. Frankie!!!he jump from the MCD eating place to the ground that near the parking lot…wow…so yeng!!! finally still kena la…by me!!!

Then started to play games…beach volleyball!!!

I liked it…and It makes me thinks about the time I played volleyball with my friend at the Awana Kijal…The ball knock on my head…so painful…

That’s why I’m scared of the ball….

The match…started…



The back view




Oh My God…Play volleyball with a pair of Leather shoes…hahaha




Frankie got the ball!!!




Firdaus’s turn…haha




The 2F~=)




My head…saw that the 2F are laughing…so bad…=(




Paul and Renuka catch for the ball




Nice scenery




Me and Frankie-lengzai leh-haha




Add-on Paul




Me , Firdaus and Paul…

haha…so funny when I thinking about this picture…




Me and Paul….so cool his face ==”




Me, Chynna,Renuka at the back…and Frankie


After that…took pictures together…=)

Time flow so fast…

It’s time to go back…

Frankie Firdaus and Cikgu Ismail went back…

Just left me and Paul…

Paul called us to go for the place beside KFC to eat,and I’m on a diet so I just order a 7up…

And we tried to 3G Frankie using my phone…money flowsssss….

$$$$$$$$$ flies….

Then about 7.45+++ my mom reached and I went back before Paul…

I feel so sad…coz they are leaving and I felt that so fast it’s already April and they’re not at SMK Alor Akar anymore…

Cried in the car…and my mom and my friends…tells me that every people will leaving me one day…so just let it be…

Still felt sad…

After go back home…shower and have a sleep…

Tried not to think about this…

Secret~there’s a story behind the picture of me Firdaus and Paul…

Haha…

The Untold Secret



No comments:

Post a Comment