AND

Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Chynna!!!

Today…I’m so sad…because both of my moral teachers going to leave Kuantan…and also Alor Akar, so sad when thinking about it,Frankie gonna leave Kuantan for KL…Firdaus pulak…get back to Kelantan…Hidup Kelantan=like what Paul said…Because of that…My class…Cekal+Cerdas bought a huge card and sign something on it for Firdaus…everybody sign on it…crap something in it…

Yesterday…got one teacher retired…and me and my gangs all sitting at the tapak perhimpunan…it’s so damn hot…and my leg cramps…and you know what the host say about?

“…panas sikit……”

What the hell ?! panas sikit…that time I feel like want go and invite her to sit with us…since she say that it’s just PANAS SIKIT…what the…

When the performance time…OMG…I saw Paul…haha….at the stage there…playing a guitar…what a –sweet heart of form 4-…no for me huh…

After that….those upper six perform some teater……OMG…seriously…I didn’t mention about it…coz it’s so hot…and I’m busy about something…I heard DANCING QUEEN by ABBA !!! OMG I love It !!! ABBA rocks…..!

Finally it finished…

Get back to class….since I have no mood to study…then I skipped class…

Oh God…I break my record…this is the first time I skipped class…Science class…boring Salina…Get to Jane’s class and crap with them…since I was bored…Paul took my book…get into the lab…WOW…good boy!!!

After that I changed location to 4 Ceria lepak with Ruthra my close friend…I’m bored….it’s a boring day ever!!! I hate boring days…

Sign the cards…My name Jiaming was signed there…but I duno what to say…just write Good Luck and Thank You only…I feel nothing at that time…just normal only…after they signed Paul and me go and give the card to Firdaus…and Paul showed that what he write…hidup kelantan

Lol…speechless…hahahaha…and Firdaus apologized to me that what he did wrong before…seriously…I’m touched bu his words. And his sincere……If I didn’t gone fast from there…I think I will cry in front of him…

Like what AFIQ says…I’m an emotional person…and finally I admit it…

Got announcement again that we have to gather to the ‘gajah menyusur’ there…for the retirement again…

OMG…suffer awhole day…suffer under the hot sun…haiz…and I found my Form 3 gangs…Chynna…Jocelyn…Maey Synn…Vas…Xiao Wen…Suen Wen…Meng Wey and Paul also….Keep crapping…my hair so shiny because of the sweat…and they said…im a vampire…lol…twilight….!!!

Hahaha….

After the teacher gone…then Paul and me get into the staff room and crao with Firdaus and Frankie…after that get into Chynna’s class and celebrate her birthday…

After that….go back home……prepared to go to Megamall with Chynna…

My school days end like this…

Bored right?!

P/S

Happy Birthday Chynna

Have a belated BIRTHDAY!!!

SWEET 15………


No comments:

Post a Comment