AND

Friday, May 1, 2009

222

29 Aprilsecond last day of Aprilsighhh

Hax…today didn’t went to school!

Coz gonna go Kuantan Medical Centre for a medical checkup…

So freaking pain my stomach…scared that got Appendix…

7.45+

Can’t stand lio…so pain…

Get up…

Prepare to go to KMC…have no breakfast…coz…have to go for a scan…haiz…what a suffer life…

Reach there…register…wait………

Finally the doctor came…

After a consultation…go for a X-ray scan…

Sighhhh…

Listen to my MP3…sms with my friends…=.= nothing to do except from these…

Finally my turn…

After the X-ray scan get back to the room…

Conclusion…

I didn’t get any sickness or ailments…

Just too stress because of my studies…arghhhh…

So lame…pain like hell just because stress…

Speechless =X

This is not a prob…

The biggest prob ever is….a word ‘STRESS’ cost my mom RM222

Omg…so expensive…

After that…

Get back home…

Study for my history…haiz…

History…my disaster ever…study until fall asleep…

Sleep from 4 pm on that day til 6 am the next day…

Sleeping MOMSTER…

Sleep for a long time…

So sien now…

Feel like dying like that…

Did a big mistake that I shoundn’t come back yesterday form KL…

Should stay there for a longer time…

Sad…

Here’s some pics…=X











RIP

Jia Ming

Gaga Forever



No comments:

Post a Comment